Business Development Executive -Cross Channel Marketing
Experian Cross-Channel Marketing is looking for a best in class Salesperson to join their team. Must have a solid and successful track record of building and closing new relationships with clients in Fortune 1000 companies. You’ll need to demonstrate the ability to build relationships, sell solutions and deliver polished presentations. You also have to be smart, creative, enthusiastic and resilient. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
You will need to be able to:
- create and develop new opportunities by prospecting new verticals or company contacts
- understand what we offer and our value proposition and be comfortable and excited about talking about it with sophisticated marketers, tech professionals of all levels and c-level executives
- create and present customized presentations, proposals and RFPs
- work with your Cross-Channel Marketing colleagues to ensure timely delivery of the proposed solution to the client
- know how to manage your time and keep focused and organized
- enjoy working with people who are excited about what we offer and care about what they do
- travel to meet with prospective clients in person.
You will have to have these things first…
- Bachelor’s degree
- prior experience selling Email, Multi-Channel, SAAS, Campaign Management software or online marketing solution selling
- at least four years of proven success selling mid cap sized deals up to $500k+ and a solid understanding of solution-selling strategies and tactics
- the proven ability to successfully and diplomatically negotiate when closing a deal
- outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to create effective relationships throughout the organization
- experience creating timely and in depth responses to complex RFPs
This is a high impact position and the winning candidate will be highly motivated and motivational. We are the fastest growing division of a successful company. We do cutting edge things in an interesting and ever-changing business. You’ll learn and grow and get to work with really bright people and most importantly, you won’t be bored.
Experian Marketing Services empowers marketers to seamlessly execute timely and coordinated marketing interactions through a single channel or across multiple channels. Experian Marketing Services’ fully integrated cross-channel marketing platform provides a central location for marketers to create, edit and proof content, as well as to manage business rules for customer interactions across one or multiple channels. Cross-Channel Marketing group is the partner of choice for today’s leading enterprises, and we are best defined by who we work with. We work with the largest percentage of the top online retailers, and more than our next five competitors combined. We have a total portfolio of over 300 respected companies.
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word “Experian” is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.